TERMS OF SERVICE
- TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the website of Sell My House Fast Charlotte NC (referred to in this document as “website”, “we”, “us”, “our”). These terms apply to all clients, visitors, users, and others (collectively referred to as “users” and “you”) who have access to our services. Through our website, we may offer our services which include but are not limited to products, courses, software, tools, links, and alerts, (hereby collectively known as “services”). By using our website, you as a user hereby accept these terms and should cease using the website if you are not agreeing with any of the terms stated on this page.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of the website, you agree that:
- You are mentally capable of making your own decisions;
- You are not a minor;
- You can create a binding legal obligation;
- You will not attempt to use our website with crawlers, robots, data mining, extraction tools, or any other functionality;
- Your use of the website will at all times comply with these Terms of Service;
- You have the right to provide all information you submit to the website, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete.
2.2. Information Requirement
It would be the duty of the client or the user to provide us with the correct details such as contact information and property address. Our website is a service providing a website that offers a multi-level online place that is hassle-free, responsive, and quick. In order to make sure that all the functions of our service should be performed in an orderly manner we will need to collect certain information from our registered users. To do so we may need to collect your full name, phone number, email address, property address, business address, or home address of clients as well as other possible details. Please know that the information you will provide during the registration process will only be used to provide our services and maintain your account and this information will be collected and managed in accordance with these terms.
2.3. User Consent
Since we primarily use the website in order to provide our services, thus, by using our services, website, and obtaining our services you hereby accept our Terms and any other specific policies or terms which we may have displayed on our website. Moreover, you give us your consent to use all services lawfully and legally. You as a user are deemed to be in acceptance of these terms, conditions, agreements, and policies on our website if you use our services in any way.
You agree to and are bound by the Terms set forth below which we may publish from time to time. Anyone who is using our website and services is in agreement with our Terms. This means that anyone who is accessing our website, using our services, and sharing our content and material whether in the form of image, text, video, or illustration accepts our terms.
We may change and modify these terms depending on the situation from time to time. Your continued access or use of the website constitutes your acceptance of such changes. Please regularly check the ” Terms of Service” link on the home page of this website to view the current terms. If you breach any of the Terms, your license to access or use this website shall automatically terminate or will be restricted. If you do not agree to all of the terms, rules, and conditions contained on this page, do not access or use our website or services.
- USER INFORMATION
We do not own any data, information, or material (collectively, “content”) that you submit on the Website in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may monitor and review the content on the Website submitted or created using our services by you. You grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display, and perform the content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable. You also grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, or distribute the content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing, or any similar purpose.
- SCOPE AND LEGAL STATUS OF OUR SERVICES
We will only provide our services as an independent agent, facilitator, or co-coordinator between the client (“you”) and any other business entity with whom we have an agreement. We shall not be regarded, for any purposes, as being either a staff member or an employee of any broker, real estate company, individual, or entity whose services we will be presenting to the user or client, nothing within or relating to the Individual contract shall establish the relationship of employer and employee between any service providing company and the client.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND GRANT OF RIGHTS
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by the operator or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the operator. All trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the website and services are trademarks or registered trademarks of the operator or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the website and services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website and services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the operator or third-party trademarks.
- USE AND CONDUCT ON OUR SERVICES AND PROHIBITION THEREOF
6.1. By Using our Website Understand That:
- Accessing any of our resources by means other than what we provide is prohibited. You agree that you will not access our website in any unlawful manner or any other unethical manner whichever it may be.
- You are agreeing that any information you provide will always be correct, accurate, and according to law.
- By accessing our website and using it you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any data, information, or details with any of the services that we may provide you. Henceforth, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur in your business dealings with us.
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity or business which may disrupt or interfere with our website content, our services, and our business.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, or counterfeit source code, logos, business models, products, videos, samples, or services in any way nor will you sell them on your own.
- By using our website, you agree that you are responsible for the consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly, you may incur due to any unlawful, unethical, or unauthorized activity as explained above. For which you may be held responsible in the eyes of law.
- You agree that we shall not bear liability for failure to perform its obligations according to this agreement if such failure as a result of Acts of God (including fire, pandemic, lockdowns, emergencies, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane, or other natural disasters), war, invasion, the act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike or lockout. User shall not be entitled to terminate these Terms. In no way or shape our business, website or associates shall not bear responsibility for any damages due to such circumstances.
- You will report any unethical, illegal, or any other prohibited content to us.
6.2. You Agree and Consent That You Will Not
- Break or infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property law in any way or manner that may harm our now or in the future to our business.
- Impersonate any person and use a fake name or gain access to anyone’s account in any way or manner that may deem unlawful.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website.
- Use, upload, send, and transfer any malware, computer virus, Trojan, or any other program that may harm and disrupt the services of the website in any way.
- You will not tamper with any copyrighted material in any way.
- You will not be involved in any prohibited, unethical, or unsolicited advertising.
By accessing and using the website and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this disclaimer. All views or opinions represented on the website are personal and belong solely to the Operator and do not represent those of people, institutions, or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in a professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- CORRECTNESS OF INFORMATION
We have relied on information supplied to us by you, which we have assumed to be correct. No responsibility can be accepted if the information that you have provided is incorrect or inaccurate. This plan is prepared solely for the use of the client to whom it is addressed.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND FORCE MAJEURE
Our website, its CEO, consultants, affiliates or partners shall not be held liable for factors beyond their control and for any loss or damage sustained to your technical environment, including your computers, software, network equipment (modems, routers, telephones, etc.) and any equipment used to access or use the service and/or information. Similarly, we will not be liable for, nor be in default by reason of, any failure or delay in completion of this service, where such failure or delay is caused, by any acts classified as Force Majeure events such as acts of God, lockdowns, emergencies, pandemics, civil war, civil commotion, riot, epidemics, revolution, strikes, fire, flood, heavy fog, earthquake, lightning, war, change of government policies, unavailability or disruption in internet or network system, or any other cause of peril which is beyond our control and which has the effect of preventing the performance of service by Trades-King website.
- REVIEWS AND TESTIMONIALS
Testimonials are received in various forms through a variety of submission methods. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use the Services, and the Operator is not responsible for the opinions or comments posted on the website and does not necessarily share them. All opinions expressed are strictly the views of the poster or reviewer.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information of no relevance to the general public. Testimonials may be reviewed for authenticity before they are posted for public viewing.
- SERVICES DISCLAIMER
We do not own any real estate nor do we take any part in the building of a house or property, we only facilitate communication and contract between actual real estate owners, brokers or property deals, and the clients/buyers. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for the processing of any service, including without limitation the delivery of any service based on time or date, the wrong information provided by the client or real estate developer with regards to any house or property, any written document, deed, bank statement, unlawful or illegal conduct by any of the party, any failure to render service, and any other problem for any reason whatsoever in respect of the processing information by any entity. Having stated that we will not be liable for any party for any of the above-mentioned scenarios.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we at be liable to any individual, company, party, the legal team for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on any of the product, the related services, and its content, or on those affiliated with us in any way, and you hereby release us from any and all claims, including, without limitation, those related to the loss of any profits, personal or business hindrances, interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, mental or physical problem, condition or issue, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
Users, visitors, clients, and anyone who uses or have used our services in any way agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, everyone related to our website, its owner, the contributors, our affiliates, and anyone who may be associated with us from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the online service by the user or user’s account.
- CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right to modify the terms relating to the website and services at any time, effective upon posting an updated version of these Terms of Service on the website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the website and services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about any of our services make sure to contact us by visiting our contact us page on our website or by email at support@ sellmyhousefast-charlottenc.com.